A note of clarification about the request pictures of your boats for the

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: A note of clarification about the request pictures of your boats for the website
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 08:32:14 EDT
Many of you have sent me pictures in the past of your boats for the  website.
 Unfortunately, because of a lack of organization on my part,  I failed to
put names or sail numbers with the pictures and ended up  with no idea what
picture belonged to which builder.

This time around I am better organized and actually building the page as we
speak.  Be assured that your pictures will be posted as they arrive and the
website updated regularly.

This page is important to the class as it helps build  confidence in
newcomers when they see that sailors who are not  normally boat builders can
not only
complete a Swift, but do it well.

Thanks again