website update

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: website update
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 21:35:46 EDT
Please take a look at the "your pictures/comments" page on the website
(follow the link at the top of the Home Page).

I'd like to include pictures of the construction process, sailing the boat,
and a paragraph or so about your experience building and learning to sail  the
boat.

If your boat is under construction or complete and not shown or is lacking
one of the components above, please help me out and send me what you've got
soon.

Thanks for your help.