Foam cores

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Foam cores
From: "Roger Wright" <rowr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 09:16:14 -0600
To all those Swifties nearing completion......... or dreaming about it!

I have a number of CB, rudder, tiller and launcher throat foams. These are the CNC cut, spyder foam cores. I am prepared to let them go for the following prices (excluding shipping and packaging):

CB - $70.00 US
Rudder - $50.00 US
Tiller - $15.00
Launcher throat - $30.00
Also,
One last forestay fitting (a la Greg Ryan design) that is looking for a good home for $100.00 US

Two foam centre rails that have been covered in hybrid with the vang pedestal attached (very rough) just needs to be finished up and attached to the deck. $50.00 ea.

This offer is only available this week as everything will be in storage as from next week- end. Please let me know if you are interested early on in the week, so that I can get them packed up and shipped.

regards
Roger