final part list and explaination.

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: final part list and explaination.
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 21:21:37 EDT
I am posting the final updated parts list on the website.  Please  throw out
any other lists you have unless you have the kit in your  possession.

Everyone who has already rigged their boats should understand that the
latest list represents the latest proven rigging methods.  Rigging methods
will
continue to evolve (probably not at the rate they have in the past) and the
parts list will be updated when there is a significant difference between the
list and the most popular rigging methods.  The list will not be updated
because I or someone else is trying a new idea that seems good but has not been

proven with the test of time.

Each of you purchasing the new kit will have to make some plates for the  cap
shroud adjusters and I will write a PDF soon to show you how.

I've created some confusion with the gudgeonless rudder system and the
tangless caps shroud and trapeze systems. These parts remain in the kit as
they
were in the past (gudgeons and mast tangs).   While I believe  completely in my
new innovations (they are lighter, better, and  cheaper and have been tested),
these systems will fail  catastrophically if not properly executed and I lack
the ability to write  and illustrate how to do it with a PDF or other
illustrations.  If asked, I  will put on a quick class in Florida to show
anyone
interested how  to install these systems successfully.  If you choose to use
these methods, you will end up with two extra gudgeons and 4 extra mast  tangs.

I apologize for the time delays in getting the list together and the
pricing.  Fisheries should have the pricing together soon.  Chris at  Fisheries
pointed out several errors in the list that me and Christian put  together and
we've now made those corrections.

Thanks for your patience.