Fully rigged masts at NYCSKIFFS.com

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fully rigged masts at NYCSKIFFS.com
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 08:15:21 -0400
Swift Builders, several people have asked if fully rigged masts will be
available from NYCSKIFFS. In order to keep the spar costs as low as possible we
will trying to get a group buy together for the raw tubes and will make high
quality, fully rigged, UV stabilised, masts/boom combination in batches. I'm
emailing you all now as we are currently gearing up to make a last batch of
masts before the Winter Regatta. If you think your boat will be ready, but need
a fully rigged mast and boom, please get in contact with me by emailing
NYCSKIFFS.COM for price and details.
Thanks and have a great day
Greg Ryan
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx