Re: READ!

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: READ!
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:20:39 -0600
Just think if you could do Ron's 1.5 X true. 105 mph current max wind speed could go to 225 hull speed. That would blow the speed records for anything. Don't crash, the water is rather hard at that speed. You would be in Kansas in no time. I think I'd still sit this one out. Anything over 30 starts to break gear. Better to live and fly another day than to go down in infamy.

--

Don't be good. Have LOTS of fun.
Live large, love life, and sail fast.