Re: forestay fitting

To: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: forestay fitting
From: "Mark White" <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 18:45:47 -0600
Rob,

Yea I'll probably get finished right about the time ice fishing starts, I think
they call that hard water. Here are some pictures of the bow, still pretty
rough, first fill.  Will take more later after finished, hope these help.  I
cheated, I didn't do it the way the book said.  I made a dam out of cardboard,
hate cutting up good buckets, and covered it with packing tape.  Then covered
the fitting with packing tape also, filled the space and pressed the fitting in
place so I didn't have to rasp to make it fit, and it makes a perfect fit.