Fwd: s-glass from Sweet

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: s-glass from Sweet
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 13:36:05 EST
--- Begin Message ---
To: drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: s-glass from Sweet
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 12:56:37 EST
Full-name: BDally6107
Somehow I missed the switch in both the heading and the body. Yes, the
s-glass has always been a bit narrow and required two little pieces to overlap
just in front of the wings.  These create a bit of a cloudy look where they
overlap if you don't cover them with something.

Sorry for the dyslexia (or is it dementia--I forget which is which)

Bram

--- End Message ---