Re: Portsmouth rating

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Portsmouth rating
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 15:39:12 -0500
We have been working on it. Bram is having the numbers recorded in the mixed regattas in Puget sound for this reason. Untill US sailing gives us and official number you could just agree on a number with your committee. How about 80 same as the US Musto's PN. Its a lighter skiff with a wide rack but I think we should set a target of something we should be able to just about keep up with. The Musto Skiff people in the UK - a la Rick Perkins - think that their PN is about right. If you start winning all the regattas then its just your sailing ability has improved.
Greg

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>