Re: Some tips to get your boat ready for Florida

To: Mark White <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Some tips to get your boat ready for Florida
From: rowr@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 22:26:46 -0800
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
MArk, it is way easier than it looks in the manual. Just follow step by step.
It just takes a bit of time and that is why I am suggesting that everyone
starts now instead of leaving everything to the last minute.

We rigged a full mast in Florida last year, on the beach! I think that Ken
Bradon even has the video of us doing it.

Roger