FLorida

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FLorida
From: rowr@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 18:23:20 -0800
Dave, Ian and anyone else in the NW that may have boats ready for Florida, is
anyone interested in seeing if we can get our Swifts shipped down to FLorida
in April? I would still like to go, but cannot take six days out to travel
down there. If we can get the boats down, we could fly down for the week.

regards
Roger