RE: boom

To: "'Mark White'" <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: boom
From: "Robert Harper" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 14:32:59 -0700
Yes. You will have to cut a radius so that the block at the end of the boom
does not jam against the boom. I just cut a 45 at the end about a ½ inch
from the top of the boom. Then I used a dermal to cut it out until the block
did not jam against the wall of the boom.

I hope this helps.

Robert S. Harper

Information Access Technology, Inc.

  _____