Nuts ,, Lazyboys and Wind

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Nuts ,, Lazyboys and Wind
From: Michael Jocelyn <mikejocelyn@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 16:34:38 -0800

We can easily get rid get of your frozen nuts problem in 2 ways [1] Move to Vancouver [2] Tie a noose around the pair of them hitch the other end to the Vette and floor it .Voila . no problem no nuts.Now will you go sailing? Bram was that you I saw coming down a double black diamond with a Lazyboy mounted on your ski,s Boy that Pro Set works in cold weather really well.Eh ? Who was the chick cracking the whip ? [Jane is there nothing you wont do for this man?] Yup that was 8 knots with 10 knot gusts Mike