Re: Fort De Soto

To: al.pritchard@xxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Fort De Soto
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:14:05 EST
A side note to all of you who are flying in.  Either the Tampa or St.  Pete
airport works fine.  We will ask some of our sailors to run shuttles  for those
who are flying in (about 1 1/2 hours round trip by the time everything  is
said and done).  Let us know early if you will need a ride from the  airport.
This is a regatta that you can get by without a rental car if you  so choose.
The campground where everybody is staying is only a short ride  from the rega
tta site and most of the eating will be done at the regatta site /  beach or in
the case of breakfast, at the campground.

For those of you who attended last year, this years setup is far better for
cooking, and restrooms / free showers very close by.  Also, we should have
water for washing out the boats this year.