Faulty notice of race

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Faulty notice of race
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 13:08:03 EST
Many of you have recently pointed out problems with the notice of race for
the NA's.  Greg and I failed to communicate properly on this (I don't speak
Australian--unless I can see his hand gestures, I have no idea what he is
talking about) and I thought this was the final edition when it was  posted.

Be assured that a corrected version will be posted soon with a realistic
deadline for payment without penalty (likely the end of January) and a real
liability form.

Meanwhile, please do not send in either the form or your money.