Re: [Fwd: Re: merry christmas]

To: rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: merry christmas]
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 16:26:55 EST
I hope everyone has had a great Christmas and look forward to starting our
new year.

The attached picture is of my Christmas present from Jane.  I think  there is
a subtle suggestion that the "previously worn" shoes need to be removed  from
the entry hall permanently.  I'm trying to show gratitude!

Bram

JPEG image