Boat covers, sails etc.

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Boat covers, sails etc.
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 20:29:17 EST
Happy new year!

I'm going to put one more order of sails together before the Nationals in
April and need to know who wants in.  The next order will likely be  scheduled
for delivery in September so let me know.  I'll have to send  the order by
February 15th in order to get them in time.

Also,  I need to get a handle on who needs boat covers, blade bags,  mast
transport bags, and spinnaker socks.  These all requires some lead  time to
have
them made so please let me know.