Re: Flight times for Fort DeSoto

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Flight times for Fort DeSoto
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 19:58:18 -0500
  From: Steve Nichols
  To: Ron Radko ; swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2006 5:33 PM

  Hi Ron,

  I'm the gent from Australia.

  I arrive at Tampa at 6.31pm on the Friday 14th April

  I leave from Tampa at 3.22pm on Sunday 23rd April

  I would be happy to share a rental car with other people with similar arrival
and departure times. Maybe we should get someone to record all the attendees
arrival and departures and then we could organise pick ups hire cars etc.

  Cheers

  Steve