Swift Solo Canadian Open

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Swift Solo Canadian Open
From: Michael Jocelyn <mikejocelyn@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 22:20:23 -0800
Hi Everyone. I am going to put on a regatta at Jericho sailing center here in Vancouver . The dates would be August 10 11 12 13 Thurs. Fri Sat Sun 2006 Comprising a two day clinic for the 10 and 11 with racing the 12 and 13. Those who have not been to Jericho should know that it is one of the finest dinghy sailing centers in North America ,it has all of the facilities from parking to showers and a very nice restaurant ,great beach launching . rescue boats and winds in the 06 to 15 knots. Bram has graciously agreed to run the clinic, so for you folks who will not be able to attend Fort Desoto you will have a great opportunity to have the Maestro himself give you all the veriables and techniques to enable you to learn to sail your Swifts FASSSSST and upright . Would anyone interested in participating please let me .know as soon as possible. I shall be posting further information on www.jerichosailing.com as it becomes available Thanks hope to hear from you all. Mike Jocelyn CAN 001