Discussion Agenda for DeSoto

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Discussion Agenda for DeSoto
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:25:38 -0500
Dear SwiftSoloers, In the interests of good class governance and intersting
discussion about class issues the class officers have been thinking about
puting together an agenda of discussion points for the DeSoto clinic so that we
can all be on the same page so to speak. Any discussion points that you think
we all might need to talke a poll on, to seriously discuss or to ruminate on
should be emailed to the class secretary (Christian Rasmussen
christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ) who will mix and match and compile the list and
publish it at DeSoto.

So, send us your good ideas, your gripes and questions.

Greg Ryan
Class President