ISSA 2006 Membership Application

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: ISSA 2006 Membership Application
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 12:44:37 -0500

Hello,  Swift Solo Builders and Sailors.
Welcome to the 2006 sailing season.
As our first year marches past the class has grown to an encouraging and quite
respectable number of boats. As you will probably know, all of our builders are
automatically listed as members of the class association (ISSA) for their first
year when they purchase their plans. The earlier builders and owners have been
members of the Swift Solo Association since inception and its time now to renew
your memberships. Membership in the ISSA is required to participate in ISSA
sanctioned events and the dues support our efforts to grow the class. You will
find the Class Association membership application, in PDF form, attached to
this email. Please fill out this form and remit to the class
secretary/treasurer.
Hope to see you all in Ft DeSoto.

Greg Ryan
Class President

PS Please be very careful, keep your fingers out of spinning saw blades!  G