Re: Posts on Sailing Anarchy

To: ryoalty@xxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Posts on Sailing Anarchy
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 23:29:02 EST
Our class should feel proud.  Swift sailors have done an  amazing job of
telling our story on Sailing Anarchy.  Thanks  for taking the time to get our
word
out.  With your continued  effort, it is obvious that we will soon be a major
player in  single-handed sailing.

Keep up the good work. I encourage those who've not had a chance to  respond
yet to do so.
_http://www.sailinganarchy.com/forums/index.php?s=3bee73f3109533ede1104cec810c8256&showforum=21_

(http://www.sailinganarchy.com/forums/index.php?s=3bee73f3109533ede1104cec810c8256&showforum=21)
   It's  been busy
answering email questions about the Swift.  Each  additional builder who
responds at
this point demonstrates how fast  we're growing as a class and our spirit of
cooperation.