Kens post on Sailing Anarchy

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Kens post on Sailing Anarchy
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 22:17:49 EST
If you guys haven't read Ken's post on SA do so.

I delivered 002  to Shilshole and it's new owner (Ron Watt)  today.  I was
parting with a really significant piece of my life and I  have to admit that it
choked me up a bit.  Kens' post (wavedragon) on  SA took me right over the
edge.  There simply is no way to thank Ken and  the rest of you guys.  What can
possibly say?