Fort Desoto Communication and airport pick-up

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fort Desoto Communication and airport pick-up
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 12:28:13 EST
Everybody who needs transportation from the airport (either one) needs to
send me an email with the details (I have yours Steve).  Please don't call  me
with the details of your flight since I may not be near my computer and the
chances of my forgetting the details are very close to absolute.  Send  me your
cell phone numbers as well.  My cell number is 253-209-4835.

I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys there.