Re: mast rake

To: "Mark White" <mwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: mast rake
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 14:24:49 -0600
Cc: "swiftsolo.catzooks.com" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Yes. Mine was at 23' 11" in Desoto and yes that is with the caps off and the mast straight. In stronger wind you could probably go back a bit maybe even more for you than for me. I think some boats were as far back as to measure 23' and 5 or 6 inches. I don't know if they stayed there for the regatta so I'm not sure what is faster. All I know is I liked the feel of Fugu going to weather and I seemed to be fast with the setting I had.