Re: S-Glass Pads for tee soldiers?

To: "Steve Nichols" <aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: S-Glass Pads for tee soldiers?
From: "Warren Stevens" <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 21:36:27 -0700
Cc: Swiftsolo <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=bh9Og9n3EbSykXTwYgYmVXHUMqUBLKJuX7JVsslMnFjJdcPkjMmYuQBqBldw3bf54ZZcrQ3ABfVInogI7Ela5pYYCBqg5r+XjQ5mKtRPHvBhNiAkfSS0hgsk3EBIr1P4ZRUmuuYhVIbXadY/Cov1D5NkImupatAro5ylj12Y6wQ=
Sender: warren.stevens@xxxxxxxxx
If I were to do it again, I would.  The tee-soliders are applying
pressure directly on the carbon fibre tape running the length of the
boat, might as well provide some additional protection.

Warren