Re: Swift Solo Blog

To: "Steve Nichols" <aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Swiftsolo" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Swift Solo Blog
From: "Mark White" <mwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 13:34:13 -0600
Steve,

Good name, I believe that is one of the most appropiate names/descriptons, an
excelllent choice.  Looks like your boat is comming along, beauty mate.  Went
sailing yesterday, the wind was great, chased a couple of guys in an I 14, it
was a lot of fun.

Keep us posted,  you are bringing your boat next year, right?