communication

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: communication
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 17:53:40 EDT
I just got my computer back up (monitor meltdown).  Sorry for the  delay in
responding to many of you over the past couple of days but will be  getting to
it on Monday.

Other than the monitor issue, things are going well. The days are  getting
short and I'm becoming aware that the season has but a month and a half  left.
I'll be posting some pictures and ideas  for you to  consider at the end of
the season.  Most are evolutionary not revolutionary  and fall into the
"Lighter, stronger, better, and / or cheaper"   mantra.