Re: finished and almost finished boats

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: finished and almost finished boats
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 21:19:27 -0400
We need to reduce the load of email on the server particularly that chatter
that would not be important to our wide audience.  Right now we have many
subscribers but their email boxes are filling up with stuff they don't need to
get. Lets not encourage them to remove themselves from our server by flooding
it with emails about regatta possibilities and bickering.

Moving on -- Thanks should be given to Mark and Bill who will be co-chairing
the regatta committee.  While everyone's input is very welcome (class member or
any interested catzooks subscriber) and any information in the committees
deliberations will be freely available, PLEASE if you have something to say
about this topic, send that email directly to Mark and or Bill who will
circulate the information directly among the individuals who have already
commented.  an email will be coming directly to you from the committee to kick
it all off.

The direct addresses are
Mark White mwhite...at...theglobal.net (remove the elipsis)
Bill Schuerman wfs03...at..aol.com (remove the elipsis)

In a few weeks or as soon as they deem appropriate when a set of proposals will
be fleshed out by the committee, likely including  location, timeframe, wind
data, driving miles per boat, projected costs to the class and the
participants, pictures and other data, they will be posted on the class web
site. All current class members will be able to vote to choose the venue and
timeframe that suits them best after suitable time for discussion. There is
over 10 months to go, so lets let them do a good job.

but do the committee work off the general class email server.

Thanks..
Greg Ryan
Class President.
greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx