Re: cap shroud adjusters

To: "rowr" <rowr@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: cap shroud adjusters
From: "Christian Rasmussen" <christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 16:55:28 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Yes, those are 20mm tripple blocks using prestretch as the control line.
The top one is attached to wire. I changed to dyform(wire) on the
primaries since I added a set of spreaders to keep the mid section of the
mast in place.  Using steel rods on the lowers and forestay. Similar to
what Bram had in Florida this year.

I usually just adjust the forestay to the rake I want and then pull on the
primaries. I am kind of tinkering with a system that would tie the
primaries together in one control and possible allow
for on the water changes. That will be next year though. Trying to get
some time on the water in and then tinker in the winter.

Christian