Re: rumours control

To: lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: rumours control
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 22:53:05 EST

Dave,

I try to keep it a secret!

I think it was Mark Twain who wrote "the rumors of my death have been
somewhat exaggerated".

Hey, I hope you've been hitting the slopes.  It's been even better  this year
than last.  We'll have to reschedule our ski day with  Mike and Tim till
January.

You must have that Swift about ready to get wet?  Stay in touch.

Bram

In a message dated 12/5/2006 6:38:06 P.M. Pacific  Standard Time,