Re: Increasing interest in Australia

To: aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Increasing interest in Australia
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 09:41:30 EST

Steve,
That is great news.  Thanks for all you and Jordan are doing to get it  going
down there.  The dream of bringing a container of Swifts  from North America
down to race with you guys remains alive and well  (I'm  sure your wife won't
mind having nine Yanks and Canooks staying at your  house).

In a message dated 3/5/2007 2:55:18 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,