Re: the shortest build time?

To: "Steve Nichols" <aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Warren Stevens" <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Swiftsolo <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: the shortest build time?
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 07:51:52 -0600
I had the hull and deck put together in around five or six months. I spent the rest of the year waiting for parts that were on backorder from various suppliers. Timing of little bits was a big headache. Plant closings, and plant relocations played a large part in it and the lack of well stocked chandlaries was another. I think the next time I'll order the little bits a month before I think I need them.