Fwd: New Mast on USA056- Der Springer

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: New Mast on USA056- Der Springer
From: david slevin <ryoalty@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 09:20:22 -0700 (PDT)
Greg,

  Keep up the good work.  I'm looking forward to placing an order.....

  068 David Slevin NJ

    Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 11:00:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: Keith Councell <keithcouncell@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: New Mast on USA056- Der Springer
To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx

  Well, I figure it is time to brag...

  I spent the last weekend of fitting a new mast to USA056. (since my last mast
is 6' shorter due to cap backing plate breakage)

  Basic overview- The mast is amazing. Sail control is greatly improved in
comparison to my old mast. Greg has really got it figure out on how to make a
mast.

  Look forward to see everyone in Madison and/or Vancouver!

  Enjoy,
  Keith