Re: Ken Bradon

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Ken Bradon
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 10:26:23 -0600
I'd like to add my support for Ken. He has been active beyond his ability from day one and I have very much enjoyed his company at both Florida regattas. He was always there to help you launch or land your boat. I have never seen him in bad spirits. I look forward to seeing him in Jericho and having another chance to spend time with him. The world would be a better place if there were more people like him.

God's speed to Ken and know that I think of him often and wish him the best.