Re: Vancouver

To: kdap@xxxxxxxxx, lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx, WFS03@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Vancouver
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:46:08 EDT
Keith,
We all need to keep twisting Bill's arm.  Far too nice a boat to not  be at
Jericho!

Just a reminder to everyone to get your entries in for the NA's (that
includes me).

I'm going to lose power for most of the day because of some construction
works in the area.  I won't be able to respond to email till  tonight.