USA015. Only $7500

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx, christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: USA015. Only $7500
From: swiftsolo <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 21:56:53 -0400
Folks,

I've realized that I am not going to be utilizing 015 the way I had planned.
So its up for sale at a really good price. Otherwise it
might just end up hanging in my garage which would be a shame.

Here are some details:

- Rig is forte, with complete new, plexus glued track. (Glued on in March
2007) All 2 part varnished for UV protection in 2007.
- Double spreader system, with lowers/forestay being rod rigging, primaries
(going through
 lower set of spreaders) are dyform. Uppers are ultrex. Everything
adjustable.
- Hull is clear cedar (refinished/2-part varnished  in 2006) with black
bottom.  (below chine)
- Deck is rigged as per PDF from Bram, with exception of Vang, which is lead
to each tank.
 Vang cleat/pedistal is still on boat, but not utilized. Easy to re-rig if
you wish.
- Blades are 49er rudder, and 29er centerboard. Super solid and plenty of
space to stand on. :)
- Hull is water tight and no water enters during capsize, turtles etc,etc.
- One complete set of Banks sails. Main, jib still in pretty good shape.
Kite in okay shape. Batten stops with bolts.
 Good practice stuff. Spinnaker bag.
- Seitech 49er dolly, no cradle.
- Sunbrella top cover, (Not the Banks one that Bram sells)

Boat was sailed recently in the Madison Skiff regatta. (
http://www.madisonsailingcenter.com/index.php?page=61) and did
pretty well against the other swifts. (note the 15th in race 7 should be a
3, making USA015 take overall 3rd in the none PY results)

It has been very reliable this year and has everything you need to get on
the water. (besides water and wind)  It will make a great
entry boat for someone looking to get into the class or getting a single
handed boat.

Asking only $7500. Which is less than what you can built one for.

Located in Hampton, VA

Thanks,

Christian