RE: Swift get together at my house

To: <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Swift get together at my house
From: "Jordan Spencer" <jordan.afe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 17:46:56 +0930
Sorry I cant make it :-(

-----Original Message-----
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx [mailto:BDally6107@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 5 July 2007 1:02 AM
To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Swift get together at my house

NW Swift Sailors and builders,
Going to have a BBQ for all the local Swift sailors and builders at 4pm
Saturday July 14th.  We'll discuss the Jericho regatta and BS about all
things Swift!  It would be good for our local NA regatta volunteers to
attend as well.

I'll post a turn by turn direction finder on the my website.

Please let me know about your attendance--either way.

  _____

See what's free at AOL.com
<http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000503> .