Re: See you at Jericho

To: "Karl Schulmeisters" <karlsch@xxxxxxxxxxx>, BDally6107@xxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: See you at Jericho
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 23:15:11 -0600
Great! We had a fun sail today and the RC was out running races for some of the para sailors and juniors. The offered to give us a start and so Mike, Roger, Mark, and myself had a short tune-up race. Fun day followed by a salmon BBQ at the hostle and war stories in the club house. Time to get some sleep soon.