Re: Swift Solo NA's rough overview -- a truly fun event

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Swift Solo NA's rough overview -- a truly fun event
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 09:58:57 -0600
I'd like to add my kudos to the Jericho Sailing center. What a class act and a great group of people. They went out of their way to make us feel at home, and that we did in a big way. I was most impressed with the disabled sailing program. Those boats spent more time on the water every day than in the yard. This is one program I'd like to see added to any sailing center.

Ron, Mike, Mark, did a great job in organizing the event. Special thanks to Peggy, Roxanne, and Karl for the photo's I've received and the many more I hope to receive. What a lovely backdrop for such a race.

I think we should try to support Jericho with their "Jericho Classic" next spring. We'll have to check the schedule when it comes out next year.

With several boats getting very neer to hitting the water either this fall or spring next year, 2008 should be one great year to be a Swifie.

Thanks to all who came to the event and I was sorry to miss those who didn't. Best of luck to all and I hope everyone got home safely.

Keep your sticks in the air and that sander running for those still working.