Re: Public thank you

To: lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Public thank you
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 10:50:44 EDT
David,
Great to see it done--it looks great.  I know you must be pleased to  be
getting it in the water.  Have a great time sailing.

Let me know if you're interested in joining us in Florida in early April  for
the clinic and NA's.  We're attempting to see if we have a truck load  to
ship down (I really don't want to drive again)  It is the ideal place to  get
some high quality sailing in warm water.