Re: 1st Swift Solo in Oz

To: aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 1st Swift Solo in Oz
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 11:20:47 EDT

Steve,
That's great news.  It's an exciting time for the class with so many  Swifts
about to get wet for the first time.
Keep us posted.

Bram

In a message dated 8/26/2007 9:22:17 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I now actually have a boat in my garage. The hull & deck have been  bonded to
create a boat that would float.
Now it's time to tape up the  gunwales and hack out some holes for the
centreboard. I'm actually thinking  about sailing it for the first time!!

Cheers

Steve