Excellent source for carbon products

To: Swiftsolo <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Excellent source for carbon products
From: Steve Nichols <aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 22:31:00 -0700 (PDT)
Guys,

If you are after carbon masts, prods or foils check this site out.
http://www.c-tech.co.nz/index.htm

I've just got a board from them - their sevice was prompt and efficent and
their prices are way cheaper than we can get in Australia. (The NZ dollar is
worth even less than ours!)

The board I got was full carbon and cost NZ$750. I reckon it would close to
double that in Australia. Their prods are also way cheaper than what I paid

Just another option for people to look at.

Steve