Re: Spinnaker pole length

To: jordan.afe@xxxxxxxxxxx, email.kerem@xxxxxxxxx, rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Spinnaker pole length
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 00:33:08 EDT
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Jordan,
I just measured one in the garage and it is  227 cm.  I hope this  helps.

Bram

In a message dated 9/21/2007 6:39:12 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
jordan.afe@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

How long are your  spinnaker poles?
I am measuring out my  pole and the pole I have is 2000mm 2 metres. If I
extend it to itâs maximum  allowable length, then there is only 200+mm of
pole on
the boat. If I extend  it to the cheek block measurement on the pdf then I am
about 150-180mm short  of maximum length.
How far do your poles  extend??