Re: pics of the boat coming together

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: pics of the boat coming together
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 07:46:44 -0700
Jordan that looks SWEET! I can't wait to see her on the water.

On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 02:08:52 -0700, Jordan SPENCER <jordan.afe@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All right you lot, here is a photo of where I am up to. Just back from the
painter. Final coats of epoxy go on the deck tomorrow and I rig out the
mast. Dolly is at jury rig to get to the painter stage.

Just want to check at what height you have the gooseneck mounted on the mast
measured from the bottom of the mast. I take it is at the top of the black
band? What height have you set your lowers?

Cheers

Jordan

_____