Re: 2008 North American Championship at Fort Desoto

To: mwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 2008 North American Championship at Fort Desoto
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 23:11:13 EST
Mark,

Happy new year Mark.  I could use some of that warm air and water  myself.

The dates are good and we'll be working on making sure who's going over the
next few days.  We do still have to have our permit approved but that has  not
been an issue in the past and I've talked to the head ranger this past
month.  The only real issue seems to be parking and Jane and I or  Bill may
have to
go down to meet with them.

Bill, could you contact all of the guys in the eastern US and I'll contact
those out west to get a list of attendees?  Let me know that you received  this
request if you would.

Things will be getting busy now to put this together and we'll be looking
for Swifts sailors and volunteers to take care of tee shirts, BBQ's,  trophies,
Video, and stills, etc.

I look forward to seeing you guys again.