Re: NOOD Regatta in Seattle

To: rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: NOOD Regatta in Seattle
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 16:02:54 EST
Robert,
It will be at Shilshole and we'll get permission to launch off the beach at
Golden Gardens (instead of the ramp launching drill that can be tough is  the
wind is up).  I'll have to see what accommodations are available and  what the
policy will be.  That will happen in a meeting on the 15th of this  month.  I
will be able to put up a few people but I live about an hour and  15 minutes
away.