RE: DeSoto: all full up

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: DeSoto: all full up
From: ryoalty <ryoalty@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 13:53:43 -0800 (PST)
I stayed at a KOA years ago with the Scouts in St. Petersburg.

  http://www.koakampgrounds.com/where/fl/09144/

  A tent site w/ electric is 55 to 46 for weekend, weekday rates.  That's
pretty steep.  You have to go through the reservation pull downs to find the
prices.

  4 and 6 person cabins are around $90 a night, walking distance to water and
showes..

  -David

Ron Radko <ron_radko@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Not that this is a guarantee, but when I was there previously, they did
mention that they do not reserve all sites. Some may be available on a
first come first served basis. Bram, it might be worth following up with
the campground directly to see if they have some sites they might be able to
special case for the people coming for the event.