Re: Velcro fuzzy tape

To: warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Velcro fuzzy tape
From: WFS03@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 23:47:35 EST
In a message dated 2/29/2008 9:36:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I realized that I wouldn't be able to spartite my rudder in place -
> the box is just a bit too tight.  So I want to use velcro instead.
>
> What's the best spot to pick up wide velcro fuzzy tape?
>
> Thanks
> Warren

Warren,
Sam's Club and Walmart carry the Velcro Industrial Strength 2"x20' roll.  It
has both the hook and loop adhesive backed material in the roll.  You may find
that it is too thick to use in the cassette, which is why I ended up using
the UHMWPE slippery film in mine.

Bill