US and Canadian Swift Sailors

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: US and Canadian Swift Sailors
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 01:17:22 EDT
OK, we need to know if there is enough interest to put together a fleet for
the NOOD regatta in Seattle in May.  We will all have to register soon so
this is the moment of decision.  This could be a great event to get our  class
exposure but we'll need significant US and Canadian participation to pull  it
off.

I will not be organizing this event for the class but will attend if there
is support.

Let us hear from you soon.

Home.